Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Latest GF find

I have to admit, I really like organic milk products. If you have never tried a half gallon of organic 2% milk, you don't know what you're missing! It is more expensive, but I think the incredible flavor makes up for the cost. And for some reason, these products have longer "shelf lives". They don't spoil as quickly as their hormone and preservative filled, cheaper cousins. Interesting.


I was happy to find out that Stoneybrook Farm yogurt is now certified GF, without compromising their level of yumminess.
Check out their website http://www.stonyfield.com/ It has all the details, alot of cool recipes, and some sweet coupons to print out.

It is always an ease on the mind when you can see that GF label on products you love to eat. Thank you, Stoneybrook Farms! I think I'll try your frozen yogurt next!

No comments: