Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where did the month go . . .

Is it really almost August already? Good gracious! I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that! I have been very distracted this month over a few things. I will try to explain.

1) As you may remember, I landed a part time job with another attorney in my town. This job has been working out great. I really like it there! The routine is I go there 3 afternoons a week and the other 2 I spend time doing house cleaning, laundry and shopping. It's been a bit of an adjustment. Blogging was not on the agenda.

2) Since it is summer, we have made some efforts to enjoy it. That doesn't exactly include blogging.

3) I have become intrigued by a new little piece of technological wonder called the iPhone. You can get online with it, but I have not tried blogging on it yet. Maybe you've heard of it. Yeah, I know you want one!

So, my brain has been concocting up things to say and I have finally opened up my lipstick-red Dell laptop to write. Nice to see you all again! Stop by again real soon....don't be a stranger!

No comments: