Sunday, February 16, 2014

Side Project Among Many

I admit it, I have lots of projects going on right now. Who doesn't, right? 

One is an FMQ quilt a long from Leah Day's blog that will last all year. These are the first set if blocks ready for FMQ. 


One is a Block of the Month from Craftsy that will last all year. It's a color study project. I'm using lots of colors!

This is February's block. We made 24 of them. 


One is a profect that I found in Pinterest and wanted to try out. 

I will wind up with four of these when I run out of the colored fabric. That will make a nice throw for the back of a couch. 


I have so many other things I'd like to make! But I took a little detour these last two weekends and made something to counteract the 2 feet of snow I have in my yard at this time. It's a little burst of spring for my living room!


Here's to counting the days until the ground is filled with color again. 

No comments: