Saturday, March 15, 2008

Post sickness recap

1. You don't ever want to get hit by 3 mack trucks.

2. Thanks to my heating blanket and my heating mattress pad, I stayed reasonably warm.

3. My heaviest coat was the only one good enough to wear during the 40 degree day I went to see the doctor.

4. Time went really, really, r-e-a-l-l-y slow.

5. I wanted to count the ceiling tiles in my bedroom to pass some time, but it seemed like too much work, so I didn't.

6. Sparkie, Mouse and Tiki spent lots of time with me trying to figure out what was up.

7. I figured out that I slept about 30 hours over the course of 2 days.

8. Chicken soup will not be on my menu in the near future.

9. The only thing that helped clear the "gook" out of my throat was singing worship songs.

10. My better, healthier half did an amazing job of taking care of me and the animals and everything else, without complaint. You're the best, hon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! We are so glad you are back to yourself. Speaking selfishly of course!