Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's over

Finally, election day is over. I have been looking forward to this day ever since the media asked Hillary if she was going to run for president...and that was quite a while ago! I've never been a fan of politics or debates. Promises spoken but not made good. Financial maneuvers or corporate agendas. It's just not me.

I wonder how long before the election signs will be removed from the roadsides. How long before people will stop boasting about their man's "victory". How long before the focus of the country will be for the common interests instead of the divided ones.

The reality is, it isn't over. This election result didn't rattle me, as they have done to me in the past. My confidence is not placed in a man who will soon take a position in a governmental office. Instead, I can find peace in the fact that this election didn't rattle God. It is just another step towards His perfect agenda for mankind.

To Him be the glory, yesterday today and forever!