Thursday, December 18, 2008

We all look up to someone

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at the answers......

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.
5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............













Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. George Clooney

8. Thomas Edison

9. Pamelyn

10. Abraham Lincoln


I know....I just have that effect on people....

P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your role model, just accept it!

1 comment:

John said...

That's very cool- when it comes to charlie brown and duke, you are my role model!