Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost Open House time


My August open house is coming up soon - 8/25/08 from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m.

I will have the new Stampin' Up catalog to look through, samples of some their new products, a table of retired products that I will be selling off, a couple displays from guest demos: Arbonne and Party Lite, some light snacks (don't expect me to give you dinner), knitting, crochet & tatting samples, with demonstrations of each, and a fun girls-night-out atmosphere.

If you have any Stampin Up stamp sets that you want to exchange or sell, bring them along. If you want to sit and work on your craft, bring it with you and share what you are making with us. If you just want to come over to see my new living room furniture, that's fine too! Just stop by - I'd love to see you.

Come when you can, choose your must-haves, consider booking a party for the holidays - let's be creative together!

No comments: