Monday, August 25, 2008

Heard them all last night...

Cheap Trick:
I want you to want me..........
walk away, walk away.........
I keep falling for those big eyes......

Heart:
Ooooooohhhh, barra barracuda........
Try try try to understand I'm a magic man.......
Let me go crazy crazy on you......
What about love, don't you want someone to care about you........
These dreams go on when I close my eyes.........

Journey:
Wheel in the sky keep on turning.......
When the lights go down in the city........
Some day love will find you........
So now I come to you with open arms.......
I'm forever yours, faithfully........

It was a show worth going to. And SPAC was packed. They were the seasoned pros - each band at it for 30+ years. Seeing them made me want to be a better musician.

No comments: