Friday, December 6, 2013

Celtic Solstice Mystery Project - Clue 2 Prep

It's Friday! You know what that means? The next clue for the Celtic Solstice mystery quilt is out!

I was very excited about the release of part 2. When I started waking around 5:30 in the morning, I promptly logged onto the quiltville site to get the instructions only to see none there. I found out that Bonnie publishes her posts at 7:00am! Haha! 

Although I had hoped to get some headway on the clue before work, I did manage to pick out the colors I needed and got them ironed. When I get started again, I can get right into the cutting!
We're making chevrons this week! And I need 100 of them!

I stuck a note of the cutting that I have to do. Fortunately, I was experienced in the technique to make them. So excited! Here's the pile of neutrals-

And the golden yellows-

And last but not least, the greens-

I caught up on some Bomb Girls while cutting my pieces today. That's an interesting show. 

Tomorrow, it is supposed to be wintry outside. That makes for good sewing time! Soup anyone? Cheers!

No comments: