Thursday, December 24, 2015

Allietare Mystery - Clue 4

Moving right along with the Allietare mystery at quiltville.com - I'm linked up here with my progress. Thanks for stopping by and for leaving your kind comments.

I got into the cutting right away. 


Sewing the black triangles is like adding wings onto a jet!

 
Oh dear. My black ran out after I was half way done. 


There's still lots of wings to be sewn on!


After a quick trip to the fabric store, this eagle landed for the mission! Close enough in the scheme to work!


I got the first half done! This is 15 sets of 4.



But now there is all this to finish up....



...which is really hard to concentrate on when stuff like this is waiting for serving!
Did anyone else watch the Great Holiday Baking Show? That was the inspiration! And it almost matches all of the mystery colors!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you! May you find yourself surrounded with love, wonders, and beauty this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Canada
Merry Christmas to you also
Bev H

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Yum! Are there any leftovers? :)