Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Virtual Garage Sale - Stampin' Up Lot #1

I decided to let go of some SU stuff, since I no longer demonstrate and these great products are sitting around doing nothing. Everything is in very good to unused condition! This is the first of many lots I will be letting go so check back for items in additional lots or look for my Facebook posts that notifies of new lots offered. I'm sure someone must want this stuff, especially at these discounted prices! Check out the pics and let me know what you are interested in, then we can set up payment and the arrangements to get them to you.



These background stamps are $12 each. Starting top left going clockwise: Print Pattern (unused), French Script, Weathered, Happiness

These sets are $12 each. Top to bottom: So Many Sayings, Polka Dots & Paisley, Noteworthy

These are $10 each. Top and center: Take Three, Alphabits. Bottom: Stippled Stencils is $8

No comments: