Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Fine Finish

Double Delight is quilted! How exciting! How exhilarating! What a great feeling!!! I'm very pleased with the results. It was a great project from start to finish, even with my tension problems.

Here it is coming off of the long arm.

The quilting is much easier seen on the back so here are some shots of that side.






And a couple of the front. I love the way the feathers and waves look along the edges!

I will let it relax a little and then...
 
...the edges need the binding sewn down. That will be a good thing to work on this weekend. Oh, and it's going on my bed; I'm not selling this one. Glorious! But, if you want one, let me know. ;)
 
This treasure will be brought to Second Saturday Quilting Club for April's show 'n tell! Share what you have been working on at my Facebook page. I'm interested in seeing your fine finishes!

No comments: