Friday, March 29, 2013

Oh The Possibilities

Text to my honey: "I'm gonna stop at Hobby Lobby on the way home." 

That was the open door to the possibilities! Meaning to go there to "only pick up a marking pen" in mind, I wandered back to the remnant racks. There they were! REMNANTS!!!! Those wonderful end of bolt beauties. I pulled all the ones that I liked and put back the ones that were so-so. My bag was pretty heavy! Score!!!

The puppies think the remnants are great fun!


Check these out...
The pinks!

The blacks...

The purples...

The mustards... and a wild swirly one...

The neutrals. I thought the one with the dragonflies was really cute!
 
I have so many mix and match options here! I can venture off into new territory, like pretty, custom made clutches. What possibilities do you see in the showcase?

No comments: