Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's Show Time!!!

It's an amazing weekend! The weather has just turned around and it's sunny, sunny, sunny and perfectly warm. Spring has definitely sprung!

So have the things-to-do! I am set up at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds Craft Show and Small Business Expo this weekend.

Here's what I got going on in the 4H building.

I had a second table that was put in that big, open gap that had baby blankets and photo boards on it. I intended to have people walk into my space but that wasn't happening so the table went out to where the people were! That works better.
 
Saturday went well and Sunday will be the final day for this show. Looking forward to it! Whatever doesn't sell will go in my Etsy shop, ThistleFire. Check out my things there or on this blog in the ThistleFire tab and let me know if you want anything!

No comments: