Saturday, April 27, 2013

Countdown to the Craft Show - 6 Days

It's Saturday night and I have to admit that I am really happy with the things I am bringing to the craft show. If I don't make another piece, the display is looking great as it is!

But there's always something else to make!

Here's an idea of something to make from strips of material in my small-pieces stash box. Turn them into pretty flowers and mount them on hair clips!

I made six of them. Which one do you like?

You can clip your scarf closed with it.......

or get your puppy to wear it....... (that was the best pic I got; sorry it's blurry)

or pop it on a purse or tote strap.....
 
or put it in your hair, or your kid's hair, or clip it to your dog's leash... Who doesn't like having a flower in their vicinity? Where would you use it?

No comments: