Friday, April 26, 2013

Countdown to the Craft Fair - 1 Week

My garage has been turned into a craft show test run space! Now is the time to get my tables figured out and set up with all the fun things that are going to the show at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds!

Here's a couple of the latest additions to what I have to offer.

Remember when I was asking where I could get a mannequin head? Here's why!
 
To help show the Spa Hair Wrap.

Some have the pretty embellishment and some do not. Use it to help dry wet hair, when putting on makeup, or during a home-spa facial. Pick a color! $10 each.

I have plenty of things for ladies so here's something for the men!
 
Golf Towels

Terry cloth on one side to wipe off the dirt and cotton fabric on the other to buff it up.
This is also open on the end so you can put your hand inside to help keep it clean.
Hang it on your bag or on the cart so it's ready when you need it. $10 each.

No comments: