Friday, November 2, 2012

Casserole Carrier

We made Casserole Carriers in the quilting club I belong to. They were really pretty! Check mine out. I have a 9x13 baking pan in mine that is full of Apple Crisp that I made to bring to a birthday party for my Dad.

The Carrier also transports round or square dishes. As long as you can fit it inside, you can carry it.

 That little circle that was cut out of the top was repurposed as a hot pad...


 and because the fabric is reversible, so is it! I can't decide which side I like better. Can you?

I wasn't sure how much I'd use the Carrier but when I do have something to transport, it's a great thing to grab! Way prettier than wrapping a dish in a towel! And with all the fabric choices out there, the sky's the limit. Want one? Let me know!

No comments: