Friday, November 23, 2012

Introducing the Newest Member

My sewing room has a few select members. There's cutie-pie Minnie...


There's big, bold Long Arm... and Brother is sitting there on the table, always ready to go...


But today.... a new member joined our little group....

He came from Alterationland in order to be the muscles for jobs too big for Minnie. He speaks his own language and I am starting to become adapted to his different ways of doing things. His capabilities will expand the range of my sewing abilities. There will be much joy and joyness that comes from....


Sergio Fabrico!

Sergio makes several types of finished, professional edges, like rolled edges shown here...


So you can make cool things like this! These can be place mats or napkins or doily substitutes. 
How fun are they???

Sergio has a place in my sewing room. I'm sure we will all be watching his career with great interest! 
Do you serge?

No comments: