Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wrap Up - September 20 '13

Hi everyone! Welcome to ThistleFire!

SSQC - The first club meeting went great! We made a mystery block. Here's mine-
It reminds me of the ocean. But it was the spool of thread block!

We also did our exchanges for the other projects we will work on throughout t year. This one needs a block made to go with it.

And this one needs a border put on it.


Apple Core Sunset - I didn't get to work on this one but I did hang it up to look at it and think about it. 


Blue Kaleidoscope Flowers - One block got done. Only three more to go and then it's time to add some borders!


OPP - I made that up. It means the OPPortunity to work on Other People's Projects. This took up most of my time this week. The quilt that was given to me in pieces is assembled and on the long arm!

Here's what the back looks like.


FMQ - I'm linked with FMQ Friday. I liked the pattern Leah offered this week so I stitched it on fabric with fish on it. How appropriate!


My videos are on hold a the moment. My task list is getting full so they are on the back-burner for now. I may do some here and there but not the basic sewing lesson series yet. 

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my week in fabric! What's under your needle?

No comments: