Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Name That Quilt!

Here's a few shots of what I did today on a new quilt project. Can you guess what two blocks I'm making?

I picked out the colors and started making strips.

Piles and piles of strips! The dark brown will be the backing fabric.

Easy angle ruler to the rescue! Cutting half square triangles are a snap with it.

Some of the strips stayed as strips and some of them were cut.

I know there's not much to go by in this post but start your guesses! I am making two different blocks with these cuts. Come back again to see the progress and see if you're right. You can guess as many times as you want until the block is done! Then, guess the name of the quilt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instead of "I can name that tune in x notes" it is "I can name that block in x cuts." Except I can't. :-)